- What can I do for you, Now!
- I can analyze, re/design, and document organizations and technical systems in order
to better understand interactions and improve overall performance.
- For example, I have written (award winning) business plans, database schematics and
implementation plans, and WWWeb site design and utilization outlines.
- Small Business, development and promotion
- You will find a list of small businesses
through which I have learned many lasting lessons.
Overall, each has enabled me to better understand my own interests and
the many corporate, management, and inter-personal interaction styles as
they effect a business.
- Writing, and desktop publishing
- You will find a resume of Publishing and Tech. Writing education and on-the-job
training. Many of these skills developed during earlier work have also been maintained
through informal study and self-assigned projects.
- Programming, design and development
- You will find a resume of MIS and Programming education and on-the-job training.
Many of the skills developed during earlier work have been maintained through
informal study and self-assigned projects.
- WWWeb Portfolio
- You will find a set of links to WWWeb projects I soley or in part have completed.
A few of the projects were self-assigned exercises designed to upgrade
a particular set of skills. A combination of programming, writing and management
skills have been employed in each project.
- Chronological History
- You will find a chronological history of activities, professional and
otherwise. Attempts have been made to include relative links to additional
- Goals and Interests
- You will find a synopsis of my professional interests, some of the tools
I have mastered, some of the skills I have developed along with a list of a
few of my other interests.